Despite being a free-to-play game, the Watchpoint Package for Overwatch 2 has generated controversy ever since it was first revealed. It includes a number of upgrades and equipment for the sequel. Additionally, one of the additional items for the bundle really vanishes before to the game's launch. What the Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack contains, how to activate it, and why it might not be working are the questions that remain.
The majority of the incentives in other online games are cosmetics and in-game currency, so Blizzard isn't the only developer to offer a pack like this.
But how are those games' contents different from those in the Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Package? We will cover everything there is to know about the package of things and perks in this page.
Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack Contents
The items included in the Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Package are as follows:
- Access to the Overwatch 2 PvP crossplay beta is assured (no longer available)
- Five legendary and five epic Overwatch skins are included in the game's Legendary Edition.
Then, when Overwatch 2 debuts, you'll also receive the subsequent perks in the game:
- Premium Battle Pass for Season One
- Space Raider (Soldier 76 and Cassidy) legendary hero skins for two Overwatch 2 heroes
- 2000 Overwatch 2 virtual coins
- player icon for Overwatch 2
The pack is available for purchase on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC for $39.99 or £34.99.
Check out our Overwatch 2 heroes to see which characters you should be employing if you're jumping into the shooter with the benefits of the Watchpoint Pack.