For yet another year, the transfer market is open for business. However, while some managers may be searching for a certain player to finish their Ultimate Team, others will be seeking for the FIFA 23 cheapest players.
You'll want to know who you can obtain for a low price if you're on a tight budget or want to accomplish one of the many Squad Building Challenges, which test your knowledge of nations, leagues, clubs, and more in exchange for a tasty reward.
However, you don't just want cheap players—you want the cheapest, highest-rated FIFA 23 players—the ones that will truly assist you in finishing those annoying top-tier SBCs. We have thus searched the market and combed through clearance racks to discover the greatest prices in order to assist you in solving these riddles with simplicity.
Here are some of the best players in their class who are also the most affordable.
Cheapest FIFA 23 players for SBCs
The FIFA 23 life cycle is still in its early phases, therefore the transfer market is extremely chaotic. While certain players may currently be available for pennies, their value may increase over the next few days. While we'll try our best to keep this guide current, prices are likely to stabilize once FIFA 23 is released and gamers can begin kicking the ball around.
The ideal SBC fodder for your challenges will be highlighted in this guide, along with each player's nationality and league for chemistry reasons.
FIFA 23 cheap 83-rated players
Due to the sheer number of 83-rated players in FIFA 23, this isn't a comprehensive list.
Although you can frequently purchase these players for less than 1,000 coins, it's a good idea to check their pricing on the market first before making a decision because some players can be in high demand for SBCs, driving up their price as a result.
- Ruben Neves (Portugal, Premier League) – 1,000 coins
- Ricardo Pereira (Portugal, Premier League) – 1,000 coins
- Lukas Hradecky (Finland, Bundesliga) – 900 coins
- Oliver Baumann (Germany, Bundesliga) – 900 coins
- Gregor Kobel (Switzerland, Bundesliga) – 900 coins
- Duván Zapata (Colombia, Serie A) – 1,000 coins
- Kasper Schmeichel (Denmaark, Ligue 1) – 1,000 coins
- David Silva (Spain, LaLiga) – 900 coins
- Pique (Spain, LaLiga) 1,000 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 84-rated players
If you want to give your SBCs a little more skill, these 84-rated FIFA 23 players are fantastic choices. Since there are so many fantastic 84-rated players to choose from, this isn't an exhaustive list, but they are some of the most well-known.
These should cost between 1,500 and 2,500 coins, but be cautious because they can cost more in the beginning of FIFA 23.
- Wilfred Ndidi (Nigeria, Premier League) – 2,100 coins
- Youri Tielemans (Belgium, Premier League) – 2,200 coins
- Koen Casteels (Belgium, Bundesliga) – 2,000 coins
- Mats Hummels (Germany, Bundesliga) – 2,200 coins
- Hakan Calhanoglu (Turkey, Serie A) – 2,100 coins
- Leonardo Bonucci (Italy, Serie A) – 2,200 coins
- Stefan di Vrij (Netherlands, Serie A) – 2,400 coins
- Muniain (Spain, LaLiga) – 2,100 coins
- Yassine Bounou (Morocco, LaLiga) – 2,200 coins
- Dusan Tadic (Serbia, Eriedivisie) – 2,200 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 85-rated players
The prices will increase slightly as we move up in the ratings rankings. These 85-rated players are great options if you’re looking to skew your SBCs ratings ever so slightly.
- Patrik Schick (Czech, Bundesliga) – 4,500 coins
- Niklas Sule (Germany, Bundesliga) – 4,800 coins
- Filip Kostic (Serbia, Serie A) – 4,700 coins
- Iago Aspas (Spain, LaLiga) – 4,400 coins
- Gerard Moreno (Spain, LaLiga) – 4,900 coins
- Marcos Acuna (Argentina, LaLiga) – 5,100 coins
- Jorginho (Italy, Premier League) – 5,200 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 86-rated players
The cheapest 86-rated FIFA 23 players are listed below. We usually see a big increase in prices for players of these ratings – so make your decision carefully.
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Serbia, Serie A) – 8,800 coins
- Marcelo Brozovic (Croatia, Serie A) – 9,300 coins
- Wojciech Szczesny (Poland, Serie A) – 9,300 coins
- Aymeric Laporte (Spain, Premier League) – 8,900 coins
- Thiago Silva (Brazil, Premier League) – 9,000 coins
- Parejo (Spain, LaLiga) – 9,500 coins
- Kevin Trapp (Germany, Bundesliga) – 9,500 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 87-rated players
87-rated players are an excellent way to quickly complete your SBCs if you are out of options. However, they come at a premium price – especially as players begin opening packs and building their early teams.
- Rodri (Spain, Premier League) – 12,000 coins
- Fabinho (Brazil, Premier League) – 14,000 coins
- Thomas Muller (Germany, Bundesliga) – 12,300 coins
- Marco Veratti (Italy, Ligue 1) – 12,500 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 88-rated players
We’re getting into the business end of player ratings now and these players will all demand a high price on the transfer market. Although there are many 88-rated players available, the following are your best bets.
- Rúben Dias (Portugal, Premier League) – 15,500 coins
- Keylor Navas (Costa Rica, Ligue 1) – 15,800 coins
- Toni Kroos (Germany, LaLiga) – 17,000 coins
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (Italy, Ligue 1) – 18,000 coins
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Germany, LaLiga) – 19,800 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 89-rated players
These are your finest options if you are in severe need of an 89-rated player.
- Harry Kane (England, Premier League) – 23,500 coins
- Casemiro (Brazil, Premier League) – 27,500 coins
- Jan Oblak (Slovenia, LaLiga) – 24,500 coins
- Joshua Kimmich (Germany, Bundesliga) – 24,500 coins
FIFA 23 cheap 90-rated players
The players with the lowest 90 FIFA 23 ratings are listed last. You'll find it difficult to purchase one of them for a fair price in the early stages of FIFA 23, so you might want to hold off until things calm down.
- Thibaut Courtois (Belgium, LaLiga) – 45,000 coins
- Manuel Neuer (Germany, Bundesliga) – 40,000 coins
So there you have it, our recommendations for the most affordable FIFA 23 players right now. Prices will vary, of course, but following our recommendations above should enable you to find an SBC solution that is reasonably priced and won't drain your financial account.