Steam offers a number of features that make gaming more enjoyable. One of these features is the widescreen mode called "Big Picture Mode". However, you may want to exit this mode or return to the normal Steam interface. In this article, we will explain step by step the details of how to exit the large screen called Steam Big Picture.
What is Steam Big Picture Mode?
Steam Big Picture Mod, Steam's is a mode and is generally optimized for those who want to play games on televisions or large screen monitors. This mode offers larger icons, easier navigation, and the ability to experience gaming on a larger screen. However, sometimes you may want to return to the normal Steam interface.
Exiting Steam Widescreen
Exiting Steam Big Picture Mode is quite simple. Now, you can do it easily by following these steps:
- Be in Steam Big Picture Mode: First, you need to be in Steam Big Picture Mode. Usually, you'll automatically switch to this mode when you launch Steam or launch the Steam client. However, you can manually switch to this mode when necessary. To switch to Big Picture Mode, open the Steam client and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner. Then switch to this mode by clicking on the "Big Picture" option.
- Access Steam Big Picture Mode Settings: When you switch to Steam Big Picture Mode, access the "Settings" section by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select "Big Picture Mode" Settings from the Settings Menu: After entering the settings menu, access the settings under "Big Picture Mode".
- Turn Off "Big Picture Mode" Option: When you open the "Big Picture Mode" settings, turn off or disable the "Turn on Big Picture Mode automatically" option. This prevents Steam from automatically launching Big Picture Mode.
- Close and Reopen Steam: After changing the settings, close and reopen Steam. This will return you to the normal Steam interface.
- Return to Normal Steam Interface: When Steam opens again, you will be back to the normal Steam interface.
Settings for Auto Exit from Steam Big Picture Mode
You can also set a setting that automatically exits Steam Big Picture Mode. As a method to exit Steam widescreen, we definitely recommend this method. The way we will give now prevents Steam from automatically switching to Big Picture Mode. Here are the steps on how to make this setting:
- Open the Steam client.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Click "Settings".
- Go to the "Interface" section.
- Under "Startup and Shutdown Options" you will see the option to "Start Steam in big picture mode". Turn this option off.
- Save the settings and close.
These settings prevent Steam from automatically switching to Big Picture Mode every time you start it.
Advantages and Use Cases of Steam Big Picture Mod
Steam Big Picture Mode is often useful when playing games with large screen monitors or televisions. So, you may not need to exit Steam widescreen. The advantages of this mode may be:
- Larger icons and text provide a more comfortable view on large screens.
- It is ideal for those who want to experience the gaming experience on a big screen.
- It can be useful when connecting to televisions or when using devices such as Steam Link.
However, for normal computer monitor or desktop use, this mode may be unnecessary. Therefore, it may be useful to turn Big Picture Mode on or off depending on the need.
Steam Big Picture Mode is a great feature for those who want to play games on big screens. However, sometimes you may want to return to the normal Steam interface. In this article, we have explained step by step how to exit Steam Big Picture Mode and adjust related settings. Now you know how to exit Steam widescreen. Steam's flexible interface gives you a range of options to better your gaming experience. Steam users have the freedom to customize these options according to their needs. We wish you a pleasant and trouble-free experience for Steam gaming enjoyment.
Additionally, there is a lot of content on our site related to Steam. Now, if you wish Is Steam crashed, Steam server status We have an article where you can learn what it is. Later, Steam Idle Master We also told you everything you need to know about it. Of course, Steam Stats We also explained the feature we know as Charts. Next, Steam Friends and Chat, link sharing, adding friends Our article where we explain features such as these is waiting for you. Moreover, How to change Steam avatar, how to use it We also answered questions like: Of course, What does Steam Guard do and what is it? We also answered questions like: You can find these and much more on our website. So it's definitely worth checking it out. Now, we wish you many enjoyable games!