You can presently explore four kingdoms in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Whatever you decide, you'll eventually have enough Dreamlight to unlock all four, regardless of one you pick first. In one of these locales, Elsa and Anna from the similarly named film's Frozen are there. When you enter it, a mission awaits you right away! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide on completing the Spirits of Nature quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: The Spirits of Nature Quest Guide
The steps to finishing the "Spirits of Nature" quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley are as follows:
- Explore the Frozen Realm.
- Talk to Anna.
- Search the woods for the Fire Spirit, Bruni.
- You’ve found the Fire Spirit, Bruni! Catch Bruni.
- Return to Anna near the entrance to the Frozen Realm.
- Bring the Fire Spirit to Anna.
- Follow Anna.
- Talk to Anna.
- Gather the Ingredients to prepare a Stone Soup: Oregano x1, Basil x1, Craggy Rocks x3
- Cook Stone Soup using the Craggy Rocks, Basil and Oregano.
- Place the Stone Soup on the pile of rocks near the Earth Giant’s foot.
- Explore deeper in the Enchanted Forest and find Elsa.
- Oh no! The bridge is flooded! Talk to Anna.
- Follow Anna to the calm pond.
- Talk to Anna.
- Fish in the pond in the Frozen Realm.
- Bring the Engagement Ring to Anna.
After talking to Anna when you first arrive in the Frozen Realm, the quest will start. She will let you know that Elsa is missing in the wilderness and needs your assistance to be found.
Before you can capture it, you must first pursue a glowing fire spirit across the forest. Put on your new gloves, get your watering can, and extinguish the fire that is impeding your progress until you can catch up with the spirit. The ghost will pass through the area like a moving ball of fire. Show Anna your discoveries once you've captured Bruni the Fire Spirit in order to advance.
The Earth Giant that is obstructing your path to the second half of the woodland must be moved as your next mission. You must prepare Stone Soup with three Craggy Rocks, oregano, and basil. After gathering the ingredients, use the neighboring cooking station before going back to the stone pile close to the Earth Giant. You and Anna will move back after setting the soup on the rocks so that the Giant can move. You are now free to explore more of the forest!
There are lots of rocks to remove as soon as you clear the path to the second half of the woodland. Till you reach the end of the corridor, use your pickaxe to mine through the stones impeding your path. Elsa will be on the other side of the river. Sadly, there is flooding on the overpass. To get to the final section of the mission, discuss the problem with Anna.
Cast your fishing line into the nearby pond toward the circle after speaking with Anna for a short while in hopes of discovering an engagement ring. To finish the objective and enter the second mission of this narrative, give the ring to Anna.
On the PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms, Disney Dreamlight Valley is playable.